Mortgage News Articles
02 June 2011|
A key part of the ongoing service we provide at Dreyer Group is continually monitoring your mortgage rates
and calling when we see an opportunity for you to save money.. We do this throughout the life of your mortgage no matter what lender we place you with.
Banks however do not provide this service and only lower a mortgage rate is a client contacts them and insists they do so. Many times, they don’t lower that rate at all.
Our clients as so grateful for this service we provide that even on the rare ocassion when a bank is willing offer a better deal, the clients more than not choses to stay with us.
The moral of the story, Dreyer Group Mortgages really does have your best interests in mind and works hard to help you save money throughout the life of your mortgage. Our goal is to help you pay off your mortgage as soon as possible.
Call to see how much you qualify for now 604 649-5991 or long distance at 1-866-983-7426
- Another Great Year
- How to Win the Mortgage Rate War
- What Happens Once You Refer Us a Mortgage Client?
- Why would You Want a 35 Year Mortgage Amortization?
- Dreyer Group and CKNW Orphans Fund Michael Campbell
- Save on Your Mortgage
- Dreyer Group Looking for Qualified Mortgage Brokers Vancouver
- Locking in Your Lowest Mortgage Rate in History, Now may a great time
- Refinancing Your Mortgage Before It Renews
- Buying Investment or Rental Properties in Canada
- Pre-approving Your Lowest Mortgage Rate
- Shop Your Mortgage
- First Time Home Buyer - If you are renting - STOP says Jared Dreyer
- Bank of Canada Increased Key Rate Mortgage Lending Rate to Follow
- First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit
- Combination Mortgage Fixed and Variable Rate
- Dreyer Group Mortgage Survey Results
- Paying Property Taxes
- Home Owners Grant Property Taxes
- Home Happy Mortgage